Saturday, March 17, 2007

Cleaning out Closets

Man you just never realize how much clothing accumulates until you start sorting it out by sizes. I am trying to get organized for a yard sale and oh boy is it a task. Especially with Autumn having 4 years worth of clothes. I haven't even began to think about the toys, and not to mention the thousands of things I have out in my garage. But this will bring in a lot of money for our vacation to Florida in June. That's going to be a blast. Lets see did anything interesting happen lately. Oh last night I actually edged the entire backyard, for those of you who don't know me that is not something I have ever done before. We are getting ready to set up a playground in the backyard for Autumn's 4th birthday, it's going to be lots of fun haha! Oh well hope everyone out there is doing well, and I'll be posting again soon. Bye! :)

2 comments:

JudesMommy said...

Kismet! I was just googling closet and laundry room organization ideas like two minutes ago! Seems like a good day to go into hard core clutter purging.

Oh and yeah, make room, I found most of the 18 month old clothes for Davey in the attic last night and they are boxed up and on their way tomorrow. :-)

Edging? I'm impressed. I've never done that either...

Anonymous said...

Well written article.