Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Anyone can post now

To the rest of the family who are not already blog members and don't want to deal with setting up an account, anyone can post a comment to something Mark or I post. This will keep things fun for everyone. Today we laid out some newspaper to start killing the grass where the playground will be. Autumn is getting really excited about her party and the playground. Her and Davey helped wet the newspaper so it would stay put. We will need donations of newspaper from all of you who can keep collecting it (especially you Dad because I know you get it everyday, and I think you do to Mom). We are working on some more videos, but Mark is extremely busy with work right now. Hey Mist I hope you sent those clothes out, I know how much of a procrastinator you are, but hey so am I. Well have a great day everyone. Love you all.

2 comments:

Stu said...

Jude's Mommy told me to cruise by, and I'm so glad I did, just to see those two faces! Congrats on them, and on the new blog. And good luck with the closet-cleaning. :-)

Stu
GNMParents.com

JudesMommy said...

:-) Pay attention to Stu...he's the very cool brainy type that will make your head hurt with parenting dilemmas to think about!